SERVICE DESK ASSOCIATE
Compensation: $44,893.33 - $81,000.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Customer Service/Call Center
- PRN, Weekend coverage needed.
- Position summary:
- The service desk associate is responsible for the executing the daily operation of the service desk. Duties are to include, but are not limited to member and guest check-in, point of sale functions, information dissemination, answering incoming phone calls, assisting with membership inquiries and reservations for classes and facilities.
- This position requires a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Required length and type of experience:
- This position requires previous experience in a customer service position. Typing, scheduling, retail sales, phone, office equipment knowledge, computer experience and public relations skills are recommended.
- Required licensure, certification or registry:
- CPR certification is preferred
Associated topics: agent, call center representative, call center specialist, clerk, customer care, customer care representative, customer service, representante de servicio al cliente, technical support, telephone
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...