PATIENT SERVICES REP-PHYSICAL MEDICINE & REHAB
Compensation: $34,930.00 - $51,480.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Allied Health
- POSITION INFORMATION
- Position summary:
- The Patient Service Representative is the first customer contact in the department and is responsible for all processing all patients, medical records, and departmental communications
- MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- High school degree or equivalent
- Required length and type of experience:
- One year business office experience; prior hospital experience. Keyboard/computer skills required
- Required licensure, certification or registry:
- Medical terminology preferred
Associated topics: agent, client service, customer care, customer care associate, customer care representative, platform support, product support, service agent, technical assistant, telephone
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...