Since 1976, Servicon's flagship service - custodial services for complex and high-end environments - has been the cornerstone of our business. With more than 35 years of building and sustaining long-term relationships with our clients, we take great pride in tailoring solutions that provide real and measureable ROI and an unmatched client experience.
Originating with aerospace and military installations and expanding into commercial, public and institutional markets in the 1980s, Servicon is also a nationally recognized leader in sustainability, and is CIMS GB certified. We service more than 100 million square feet daily, and down to every inch, we promise to create the clean and healthy environment that your business needs to thrive.
Comply with Servicon corporate policy and procedures, client’s partnership agreement, and Statement of Work (SOW), therefore developing a strong client relationship that is based on integrity, professionalism, respect, responsiveness, urgency, and quality performance.
· Monitor and inspect assigned work area while performing duties and after duties have been completed to verify that all work has been done in compliance with site-specific procedures, scope of work, and Servicon standards.
· Participate in training programs covering subjects such as safety regulations, procedures, efficient/cost-effective methods of cleaning, and equipment preventive maintenance.
· Empty, clean, and damp-wipe all waste receptacles as well as remove waste paper and rubbish from the premises to designated areas.
· Vacuum all rugs and carpeted areas in offices, lobbies, and corridors.
· Hand dust and wipe clean all office furniture, file cabinets, fixtures, paneling, windowsills, air-conditioning diffusers, wall grilles, and all other horizontal surfaces.
· Remove all finger marks and smudges from vertical surfaces, including doors, doorframes, light switches, private entrance glass, and partitions.
· Damp-mop or clean any spillage in the office, stairwells, and public areas as required.
· Keep janitor’s closet clean, neat, and in orderly condition.
· Sweep or dust mop hard floor surfaces.
· Other jobs and duties as identified or assigned as needed.
· Interpersonal and leadership skills
· Proficient verbal/written communication skills (Spanish a plus)
· Problem solving skills
· Time management skills
· High school diploma or GED equivalent
· 2 years custodial cleaning experience or equivalent preferred
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...