CRM Software Engineer (Remote/Flexwork) (Allentown)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
SAIC has a contingent job opportunity for a Software Database Engineer, working from home office with ability to travel to customer offices located in Reston, VA on an occasional basis.
The Software Database Engineer will provide technical design, configuration, automated workflow, and analytic support to the shared knowledge platform, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Tool, Microsoft Dynamics 365. Responsibilities and Duties
Qualifications Required Experience and Clearance:
- Design and configure automated CRM workflow, design and configure comprehensive analytics/reporting to support continuous improvement of operations.
- Perform CRM and BI application configuration and perform system testing to confirm that the system functions as intended based on the configuration.
- Perform the following in SharePoint: design and implement workflows, site collections, and libraries.
- Perform Dynamics/SharePoint Integration
- Perform CRM Dynamics Updates
- Configure the platform to view a history of all stakeholder activity; respond to inquiries through multiple channels; query and report on correspondence, activities, tasks, calls, notes, and events; export report data into other analytical format
- Work with Microsoft Power BI Tool to provide GUI and report generation
- Configure interfaces for writing and editing scripted responses; configure dashboard reports and queries for particular user groups (manager, administrator, user, help desk, etc.); configure views per CRM entity to support the prioritized requirements and resulting solution design; create custom and ad-hoc reports and dashboards; and perform unit testing on the resulting solution configuration.
- Automate the upload of contact list data from government databases or commercial sources and the upload of various documents and media for customized communications with constituents; automate workflow, notifications, alerts, and escalation.
- Provide ongoing technical support and knowledge-base, supporting best practices and optimal use of the CRM platform. The Contractor shall provide ongoing data migration assistance including educating FirstNet on data migration tool options and creating data migration maps.
- Conduct entity and data model configuration; conduct ongoing process management configuration; conduct data migration or related data cleansing, normalization or validation activities; and conduct platform performance tuning.
- Leverage Office 365 to configure Excel-based Power View report utilizing Power BI to support the prioritized requirements and resulting solution design; and leverage Office 365 to integrate Yammer with Microsoft Dynamics CRM to support the prioritized requirements and resulting solution design.
- Implement custom security roles or field level security; implement localization features; and provide on-going post-implementation support.
- Conduct workshops and design sessions to confirm and prioritize the use cases and related business requirements; develop training materials and conduct user training on CRM and participate in platform train-the trainer/admin training.
- Provide weekly reports on development and implementation progress, status of efforts
Desired Qualifications Knowledge of:
- BS degree OR 3-5 years Equivalent experience
- Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Microsoft tools including:
- Dynamics 365 experience (critical)
- Microsoft Power BI
- SQL database
My SAIC Benefits . - provided by Dice
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
Loading some great jobs for you...