Inside Sales Coordinator
Compensation: $55,156.67 - $128,680.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
As a part of our growth LKQ is looking for a dedicated and passionate Inside Sales Coordinator with knowledge of Knowledge of replacement parts for the aftermarket collision repair industry. The Inside Sales Coordinator will be responsible for selling company products and services inbound, outbound calls, and face-to-face counter sales at the branch location The Inside Sales Coordinator must initiate sales calls to existing customers to assess the need for replenishing inventories, generates revenue by promoting sales of new and existing products, and assist customers with sales of product, services, responds to questions regarding parts, pricing, and services. The Inside Sales Coordinator will be accountable for developing relationships with potential customers, and to assist customers with orders, product information, payments, and anything else to maintain excellent customer service. If you enjoy customer service, sales, growth, and working with happy, enthusiastic individuals, you'll enjoy a career with us!Essential Job Duties:
Starting wage - $17.00 per hourCompany Overview:
- Generates revenue by promoting sales of new and existing products.
- Initiates sales calls to existing customers to assess the need for replenishing inventories.
- Assists 'walk-in' customers with sales of product and/or services, responds to questions regarding parts, pricing, services, etc.
- Prospects and develops relationships with potential customers, or leads, to cultivate new business. Provides ongoing customer and technical service on existing accounts.
- Processes orders -- performs order entry, reviews orders for correct handling, pricing, quantities and shipping data.
- Informs customer of unit prices, shipping date, anticipated delays, and any additional information needed by customer.
- May directly receive and process payment from walk-in customers.
- Advises customer on substitution or modification of part when part requested is not available.
- Dispatches delivery of orders, as necessary to comply with customer requests
- Assists with 'check-in' and 'check-out' process of Route Salespeople.
- Observes changes in inventory to insure minimum stock levels.
- Sets up special order part numbers that are not regularly stocked in the warehouse.
- Coordinates with warehouse department to pull product(s) for customer.
- Assumes other duties as assigned.
LKQ Corporation (www.lkqcorp.com), an S&P and Fortune 500 (# 262) company, is a leading provider of alternative and specialty parts to repair and accessorize automobiles and other vehicles. LKQ has operations in North America, Europe and Taiwan. LKQ offers its customers a broad range of replacement systems, components, equipment and parts to repair and accessorize automobiles, trucks, and recreational and performance vehicles. Globally, LKQ has more than 1,700 operating locations and 52,000 employees. Come join our entrepreneurial, growth oriented culture, and be LKQ Proud!
Associated topics: agent, business, dealer, inbound, inside sales, inside sales representative, insurance, life insurance, sales representative, telesales
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...