Compensation: $60,245.00 - $152,170.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Intertek is a leading Total Quality Assurance provider to industries worldwide. Our network of more than 1,000 laboratories and offices and over 43,000 people in more than 100 countries, delivers innovative and bespoke Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification solutions for our customers operations and supply chains. Intertek Total Quality Assurance expertise, delivered consistently with precision, pace and passion, enabling our customers to power ahead safely.
This team serves the chemical and pharmaceutical industries with a diverse range of services, from chemical testing and consultancy to inspection, contract laboratory services, regulatory guidance and supply chain assuranceKey Responsibilities
- Actively manage existing customer accounts
- Hunt and grown new customer accounts
- Process and manage quotes in an efficient and effective manner
- Work with laboratory members to create professional quotes and to host customer calls
- Provide prompt and accurate responses to quotation requests, leads and inquiries.
- Follow up on quotes and close business.
- Enter sales activities in the customer relations tool
- Follow up on account problems
- Work closely with customers and operations to facilitate a superior customer experience
- Provide support to the outside sales team
- Coordinate on-site customer visits, customer conference calls and travel to local customers with other team members as needed
- Bachelor s degree in a physical or life science
- Prefer a bachelor s degree in chemistry, material science, biochemistry or chemical engineering
- Previous technical sales experience
- 5+ years in product technical sales, or 1+ years in service technical sales
- Prefer previous customer service experience
- At least 1 year of experience with a CRM tool
- Must possess a valid driver s license with a good driving record
- MS Office proficiency, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written format
- Excellent prioritization, organization and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be customer focused and quality driven
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment with shifting priorities
A career with Intertek means joining a global network of professionals dedicated to bringing quality and safety to life. Our vision is to become the world s most trusted partner for Quality Assurance and we offer our employees the chance to make an impact with attractive growth opportunities in this industry on a global scale.
We offer a salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Intertek is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment, all hires are required to pass a pre-employment drug test.
Associated topics: agent, club, dealer, disney, inside sales representative, insurance, market, phone, sales representative, telesales
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...