Scheduling and Communications Coordinator
Compensation: $55,795.00 - $90,330.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
The Scheduling and Communications Coordinator is a great COMMUNICATOR and is expected to perform a variety of duties in the coordination of scheduling service for clients. The Service Coordinator is responsible for scheduling clients and CAREGivers in order to provide the highest quality service to clients with emphasis on creating extraordinary relationships. This position has growth opportunities.
- Answer incoming calls in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner.
- Create and maintain client and CAREGiver schedules with an emphasis on creating high quality matches and the development of extraordinary relationships.
- Monitor, mediate, and log all client and CAREGiver activity utilizing the software system.
- Follow up with all client and CAREGiver issues to ensure their problems are resolved.
- Enter and maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records in the software system.
- Increase client loyalty to Home Instead Senior Care by utilizing the consultative sales process to better meet our current client needs.
- Follow up and communicate CAREGiver and client issues to ensure problems are resolved.
- Design, test and implement a responsive contingency plan that ensures 100% maintenance of Service Hours.
- Recognize and capture opportunities to increase service hours in scenarios to enhance and/or increase quality care.
- Field new client inquiries over the phone in a knowledgeable manner, enter the information into the software system and work with team to communicate and prepare for the Care Consultation.
- Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with the franchise owner, managers, colleagues, CAREGivers, clients and family members.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Maintain client schedule 2-weeks in advance for 100% of our clients.
- Maintain updated and accurate CAREGiver availability and personnel information.
- Utilize 80% of CAREGiver availability each week.
- Reduce CAREGiver overtime to no more than 1.5% per week/month.
- Must develop number of phone call metrics.
- Must develop number open shifts filled daily metrics.
- One year of related business experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered
- Must possess a valid driver s license
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively
- Must have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
- Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills
- Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with company standards, practices, policies and procedures
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily, quarterly, monthly and yearly work
- Must have the ability to establish good working relationships with the franchise owner, office colleagues, clients and CAREGivers
- Must have the ability to sit at a desk and listen effectively for long periods of time on the telephone
- Must present a professional appearance and demeanor
- Must have the ability to operate office equipment
- Must be patient and congenial on the telephone
- Must have computer skills and be proficient in Outlook, Word and Excel; Gain mastery of the following technical systems/processes/resources: office 365 systems, ClearCare, Outlook calendar, Vonage phone system, Email to fax, Text messaging through Vonage phone app, One Drive, The Hub, and more.
- Must have the availability to work evenings and weekends as required
- Must have the ability to perform duties in a professional office setting
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the senior care industry
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 to $20.00 /hour
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.Job Requirements:
Associated topics: answer, call, customer, customer care, customer order, customer service representative, guest, help desk, phone call, telephone
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...