Sr. Field Service Rep
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Customer Service/Call Center
Loading some great jobs for you...
OverviewAbout B. Braun
B. Braun Medical Inc., a leader in infusion therapy and pain management, develops, manufactures, and markets innovative medical products and services to the healthcare industry. Other key product areas include nutrition, pharmacy admixture and compounding, ostomy and wound care, and dialysis. The company is committed to eliminating preventable treatment errors and enhancing patient, clinician and environmental safety. B. Braun Medical is headquartered in Bethlehem, Pa., and is part of the B. Braun Group of Companies in the U.S., which includes B. Braun Interventional Systems, Aesculap? and CAPS?.
Globally, the B. Braun Group of Companies employs more than 61,000 employees in 64 countries. Guided by its Sharing Expertise? philosophy, B. Braun continuously exchanges knowledge with customers, partners and clinicians to address the critical issues of improving care and lowering costs. To learn more about B. Braun Medical, visit www.BBraunUSA.com
.ResponsibilitiesPosition Summary:Responsibilities: Essential Duties
- Provides customer service and support for electronic equipment.
- Installs, calibrates, maintains and repairs equipment.
- Responds to calls for emergency repairs.
- Uses manufacturers' service manuals and documentation to provide initial troubleshooting and/or repairs.
- May be responsible for maintaining required parts inventory by ordering replacement parts as necessary and conducting inventories as required.
The job function listed is not exhaustive and shall also include any responsibilities as assigned by the Supervisor from time to time. General: It shall be the duty of every employee while at work to take reasonable care for safety and health of himself/herself and other persons. Expertise: Knowledge & Skills
QualificationsExpertise: Qualifications -Education/Experience/Training/EtcRequired:
- Requires working knowledge of technical field/area of specialization. Exercises general application of principles, theories and concepts. Follows established procedures and guidelines.
- Works under general supervision. May periodically assist in orienting, training, assigning & checking the work of other peers.
- May require some limited judgement in resolving problems.
- Contacts are primarily with department supervisors, leads, subordinates, and peers. Frequent contact with external contractors/vendors.
- Associate's or technical degree required.
- 04-06 years related experience required.
- Regular and predictable on-site attendance
- Frequent business travel required, Valid driver's license and passport, Ability to work non-standard schedule as needed, On-call hours as needed
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
B. Braun offers an excellent benefits package, which includes healthcare, a 401(k) plan, and tuition reimbursement. To learn more about B. Braun and our safety healthcare products or view a listing of our employment opportunities, please visit us on the internet at www.bbraunusa.com.
Through its "Sharing Expertise?" initiative, B. Braun promotes best practices for continuous improvement of healthcare products and services.OtherResponsibilities: Other Duties:
The preceding functions have been provided as examples of the types of work performed by employees assigned to this position. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this description are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.Physical Demands:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is expected to:
- Moderate work - Exerting up to 40 lbs of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 lbs of force frequently, and/or 10 lbs force constantly to move objects.
Lifting, Carrying, Pushing, Pulling and Reaching:
- Occasionally:Reaching upward and downward, Push/pull, Visual Acuity with or without corrective lenses
- Frequently:Stand, Sit
- Occasionally:Climbing stairs/ladders, Finger feeling, Handling, Push/pull, Reaching upward and downward
- Frequently:Hearing - ordinary, fine distinction, loud (hearing protection required), Seeing - depth perception, color vision, field of vision/peripheral, Sitting , Standing, Stooping/squatting, Talking - ordinary, loud/quick, Walking
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Noise Intensity:Low
- Occasionally:Office environment, Production/manufacturing environment, Warehouse environment, Lab environment
Associated topics: call center manager, customer service team manager, expertise, guide, guidance, leadership, manager, review, senior, service manager
Loading some great jobs for you...