Customer Service Rep I - CAPS
Compensation: $36,180.00 - $53,850.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Customer Service/Call Center
CAPS is the nation's largest network of outsourcing admixture pharmacies. A pioneer in the outsourcing of CSPs, CAPS was founded in 1991, and delivers high-quality, same-day, admixture services and solutions to hospitals and outpatient facilities across the nation. CAPS has three 503B Outsourcing Facilities that are registered with the FDA to provide anticipatory compounding services. CAPS also has 22 state licensed 503A regional pharmacies that dispense labeled, patient-specific prescriptions. To learn more, visit www.capspharmacy.com.ResponsibilitiesPosition Summary:
To support operations and sales by providing effective customer service to CAPS' clients. Responsibilities include, but not limited to, answer/research customer inquiries, track customers' orders through CAPS' computer system (Lance), communicate problems/information between CAPS operational personnel and the customer and providing information about CAPS' products and services. Prepare reports on activities to various departments. Must possess initiative to follow up with various departments and customer. Responsibilities: Essential Duties
Expertise: Knowledge & Skills
- Interacts with external and internal customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services.
- Manages national responsibilities after initial training . Handles and resolves customer complaints using good judgment and following guidelines but remembering guidelines are not always black or white depending on the situation. Documents and communicates these inquiries to the proper department. Follows up with customer where appropriate.
- Resourceful in finding a solution for the customer and involving management to resolve the issue when necessary so that the outcome meets the need of the customer and that of CAPS.
- Work with production scheduler to receive and process orders when applicable.
- Communicates and coordinates with the customer to meet their expectations of delivery. Troubleshoots delivery issues using CAPSlink, LANCE, and courier websites as is necessary. Communicates problems to CAPS Operations. Follows up with customer as appropriate.
- Using understanding of Lehigh Valley and San Diego turn around times and inventory status provides information to customers concerning shipping estimates, product availability, and back order issues of products.
- Contacts customers when a known product outage develops or a shipping issue is discovered to inform the customer of the issue and discuss what options the customer has.
- Basic pharmacy experience with IV Medications. Need to know the name(s) of commercially manufactured products as well as through knowledge of CAPS 503B catalogue.
- Follows CAPS' Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- In depth knowledge of CAPS and its products. Demonstrate basic pharmacy knowledge to include injectable drug names and CAPS catalogue.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving and analysis skills.
- Understand requirements for processing orders for controlled substances using a DEA Form 222 or CSOS.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to work well with others and perform as a team.
- Excellent time management skills
IN2017QualificationsExpertise: Qualifications - Experience/Training/Education/Etc Required:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Strong computer skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Pharmacy technician degree and/or PTCB certification
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
B. Braun offers an excellent benefits package, which includes healthcare, a 401(k) plan, and tuition reimbursement. To learn more about B. Braun and our safety healthcare products or view a listing of our employment opportunities, please visit us on the internet at www.bbraunusa.com.
Through its "Sharing Expertise?" initiative, B. Braun promotes best practices for continuous improvement of healthcare products and services.OtherResponsibilities: Other Duties
The preceding functions have been provided as examples of the types of work performed by employees assigned to this position. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this description are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.Physical Demands:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Work Environment:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Associated topics: call center, call center associate, customer service, customer service associate, customer service representative, rep, representative, service, service agent, service specialist
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...