Travel Call Center Sales Associate (Bronx)
Compensation: $29,040.00 - $48,270.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Location of this position is flexible based on candidates skills and experience.
- Health, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Competitive PTO package
- 401K with match after 6 months!
- Free AAA Membership
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Delivers passionate and expert service to AAA members/customers via inbound and outbound phone, email and other electronic methods to create totally satisfied member experiences and loyalty to the Club.
- Provides International and Domestic Trip Planning services for members including: booking hotels, car rentals, tour packages, cruises, group travel, and airline tickets.
- Collaborates with manager to set individual monthly sales goals and creates a plan to achieve them.
- Makes outbound sales calls to existing and potential new member clients to manage and add to their client base.
- Manages the sales lifecycle and traveler portfolio in order to find ways to add to the customer base.
- Continuously enhances travel expertise by keeping current on travel trends, industry news, new product offerings and required travel educational trainings.
- Works in accordance with and support of our Travel Standard Operating Procedures.
- Provides travel assistance to clients in their time of need or during an event causing disruption to travel in one or many geographical locations.
- Achieves KPIs, AAA sales initiatives and mission of building member relationships for a lifetime by representing and selling membership, travel, AAA Visa and other AAA products/services.
- Obtains and maintains the required license(s) or certification(s) in an active status throughout employment with AAA and also complies with federal and/or state mandated regulations.
- Consistently demonstrates commitment to the AAA Way: Passion & Caring, Expertise, Accountability, Effective Communication, and Operational Excellence.
- Participates in other duties and projects as required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years travel agency/sales experience with success in achieving sales goals and high customer satisfaction ratings.
- Strong working knowledge of both International and Domestic destinations with demonstrated sales success.
- Two-year degree or certificate from college or technical school preferred.
- Proficient in using multiple computer systems, including email, internet, and Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to think like a customer and create positive, lasting member relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and professionally with members, fellow associates, and management team, including possessing strong active listening skills, maintaining a positive attitude at all times, and conveying an understanding and patient tone.
- Ability to sell, upsell, and cross-sell a variety of products and services.
AAA Western & Central New York is a not-for-profit, fully-taxpaying association serving nearly 855,000 members throughout Upstate New York. As Upstate s largest member services organization, AAA provides its members with world-class travel, insurance, financial, and automotive services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through its AAA Travel & Insurance Centers and online at www.AAA.com. AAA exists for its members, and judges everything we do by how well it serves their needs. Since its founding in June 1900, AAA has been a leading advocate for the safety and security of all motorists and travelers.
More information about AAA can be found at www.westerncentralny.aaa.com
Apply for this job or another online today at
AAA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; it is the policy of AAA WCNY not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of their race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, pregnancy, national origin, marital status, disability, protected Veterans status, sexual orientation and gender identity and expression, genetic information, victims of domestic violence and stalking, familial status, and all other protected categories under federal, state or local law, with regard to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training at all levels of the employment.
Associated topics: club, gerber, inbound, inside sales, inside sales representative, market, outbound, sales representative, telephone, vacation
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...